Equity is inextricable linked to collaboration. Collaboration relies on presence. And presence is dependent on health. Health is fostered by resiliency. All these factors are deeply connected but they will not self generate without a conducive environment. That environment must be actively cultivated by leaders with a strong vision and the conviction to execute a cohesive and coordinated plan. We are arriving at the nexus of a new industrial revolution and a healthcare revolution. Old separated systems are failing, but new integrated coordinated networks are emerging.
Just as in decisions regarding threatening health problems, inaction is usually the most assured way to achieve bad outcomes.
Boldness and doing what's right leads to success on every level.
Find a new use for your real estate. Create health and financial security for your working families.
- 70,000 eligible members and growing.
- Team members who use our clinic actually consume more healthcare services than non-utilizers within a benefit plan (in other words, more engaged with their own healthcare), BUT…
- Utilizers cost the plan 25% less PMPM compared with non-utilizers.
- Employers are saving millions of dollars in healthcare costs and climbing.
Meet CEO Mark Napoli, MD
Cor Medical departs from the traditional system early in primary care and prevention to avoid more expensive and unnecessary downstream traditional fee-for-service encounters, or intervening early for more urgent needs to minimize disruption.
Instead of paying only for benefits and measuring quarter to quarter results, our clients pay directly for the care of their employees and realize long term savings as well as a healthier workforce.
Healthcare is expensive. Why should you have to pay a markup on a tongue depressor? We communicate the costs of our service directly to you, the company. We don’t charge a markup for either service or consumables. We only make profit on our management of the service we provide.
Cost drivers change over time. We constantly analyze, collaborate, and communicate with your company and its TPA to better understand your needs and adapt to what those needs may be.
Working people often forego costly treatment only to encounter more expense later in the form of urgent or emergent care. Healthcare costs are a source of stress for almost every working family. We not only allow your company to remove access barriers to care, we also work toward providing care at lower comparable costs.
Our dedicated providers work only with your insurance provider rather than dozens like in a traditional clinic, thereby becoming an effective patient advocate.
As we become intimate with your benefit structure from a provider level, we can provide a resource for difficult solutions from a unique perspective.
- Instead of leaving work for hours to wait in a traditional primary care clinic, urgent care, or emergency room; your employees just walk down the hall to see a fully licensed and capable Primary Care Provider.
- A plan should reach all members in some way, not just those in close geographic proximity.
Collaboration and Cost Savings
- In the traditional medical marketplace, there is no cost savings with scale. You get no volume savings or friends-and-family discounts.
- Imagine a clinic built just for your company and its employees. Imagine not struggling for appointment times or settling for short visits because of understaffed, volume-dependent clinics?
- Not every business has the size to support its own clinic. We offer the chance to collaborate with other area businesses to share the costs of a clinic and enjoy cost savings through scale.
What happened to house calls?
- Telemedicine has its place in our toolbox, however nothing beats human to human direct interaction.
- We provide personal services like wellness checks, flu shots, and physical therapy evaluations to client locations that have employees with low engagement so we can intervene early with our preventative services.
Headquarters: 1100 North 18th Street Suite 101 Monroe, Louisiana 71201
Copyright © 2020 Cor Medical - All Rights Reserved.